To stay relevant, brands must be agile and adapt by creating easily digestible social media content with mobile in mind, according to “Driving Purchase Decisions on Social,” a new report by Adlucent, an Advantage Marketing Partners agency.
Today’s social media offers companies a chance to meet their customers in new ways and provides platforms for cause marketing, customer service and social listening, according to the report.
“Driving Purchase Decisions on Social” includes:
- Insights on the evolution of social media shopping
- Ways brands can start meaningful, easily digestible conversations with shoppers
- Key facts about Snapchat and TikTok
- Important changes in other social media platforms brands need to know
- Recommendations to boost business results
“Understanding the ever-evolving consumer landscape on social media is one thing, but taking action to evolve with it and leverage it to drive business results is another,” the report noted.