Our Use of Tracking Technologies
Cookies that are set by us are called first party cookies. Cookies from a domain different than the domain of this Site are third party cookies; we use some third-party cookies to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts. A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s internet browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the web server are called “persistent” cookies.
In addition to cookies, we may now or in the future also use the following types of Tracking Technology:
- Web Beacons/Pixels. A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small tag, which may be invisible to you, that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click.
- ETag. An etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
There may be other Tracking Technologies used by us now or later developed and used by us in connection with our Sites and Services.
- To allow you to use and access our Site and Service;
- To prevent fraudulent activity and improve security functionality;
- To allow you to make use of other Site functionality;
- To assess the performance of the Site for analytic purposes or otherwise to improve our Services offered through the Site; and
- To offer you enhanced functionality and/or personalization when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign into our Site, keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party site.
Where we utilize Google’s first-party cookies, you can learn more about how to opt out of Google’s use of the Google analytics cookies here. Internet browser manufacturers also provide help pages relating to cookie management. Below are links to the help pages for the most common internet browsers:
Do Not Track