Our benefits support the holistic well-being of our associates and their families, from their financial security to their mental and physical health.
Programs and eligibility may vary by position and location.
- Comprehensive health benefits, including medical, vision and dental programs, plus flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Benefits advocacy service to support your healthcare needs, offer an expert second opinion, resolve billing and claim issues and provide guidance on all Advantage Solutions benefit programs
- Company-paid life, short-term disability and business-travel accident insurance
- Voluntary benefits covering accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, home and auto, pet insurance, identity-theft protection and more
- Flexible time off
- Generous maternity and parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Mental health resources, including on-demand access to behavioral and emotional health coaching, video therapy and video psychiatry
- A Life Assistance Program providing 24/7 access to trained advocates who can help you assess your needs, develop a solution and connect you to parenting, aging, career development, work/life, consumer and other resources
- Advantage Solutions Better Together Education Foundation Scholarship
- Advantage Associate Support Fund, providing financial assistance to associates experiencing hardship as a result of a natural disaster, family emergency or other unexpected event
- An employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) retirement savings program with company match
- Perks and discounts on everyday consumer goods, fitness programs and more
- Company-paid membership to access caregiver support, pet sitters, housecleaners and other services
- A suite of resources for part-time associates, including access to health, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurance plans
Visit our Career Search site. You may search by job title, company, keyword and/or by city, state or ZIP code.
Advantage offers flexible, part-time roles across the U.S. and Canada, including retail merchandising, sampling and product demonstration positions.
To apply for one of these roles, please visit our Career Search site. After searching for a key word or title, you will have the option to filter by Full-Time or Part-Time positions.
Yes, a significant number of our professional roles are remote or hybrid.
After you apply for a job, you will receive a confirmation email. If one of our Advantage recruiters or hiring managers would like to learn more about your job experience for the role you applied for or for another opportunity, you’ll be reached at the contact information you provided during the application process. When you apply for a job and establish a profile on the Advantage Careers dashboard, you may log in to reference the job you’ve applied for and apply for other jobs.
Yes. When you apply for a job and establish a profile on the Advantage Careers dashboard, you may log in to apply for other jobs and reference those you’ve already applied for. However, we encourage you to carefully review the qualifications and requirements and apply only for roles that align with your experience and interests.
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Advantage Solutions Workplace Accommodations’ Department at 949-214-2525 or email [email protected].
Contact your Human Resources representative to learn more about Advantage internal talent mobility.
Advantage Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits discrimination, and will make decisions regarding employment opportunities, including hiring, promotion and advancement, without regard to the following characteristics: race, color, national origin, religious beliefs, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, marital status, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local fair employment practice laws.