From the continued fascination with Advent calendars for sampling products to ending meals with sweet libations, AMP Agency covers it all in its “Winter Search Trends 2022-2023” report.
The report has insights on 24 topics across eight categories including holidays, fashion, beauty, food and drink, entertainment, activities, décor and travel. The data is pulled from Google’s Keyword Planner (U.S. only) and is paired with AMP Agency’s analysis of why these topics will increase in popularity this winter.
Among the findings in this in-depth report:
- Yoga pants are making a comeback as “flare leggings.”
- Interest in beauty Advent calendars is expected to reach an all-time high this holiday season.
- Dessert cocktails are growing in popularity, which should spike during this winter’s gatherings.
- Interest in shopping at winter markets for local food, drinks and gifts is on the rise.
- St. Patrick’s Day 2023 is likely to be even greener as people search for green foods to celebrate.
- Search volume for “skijoring,” a sport that entails a person on skis being pulled by a horse, dog or vehicle, has increased steadily over the past four winter seasons.
- Puerto Rico’s resorts are emerging as some of the hottest destinations for traveling Americans.