IRVINE, Calif. — Advantage Marketing Partners announced today Ad Age has named the agency collective one of the largest networks worldwide and domestically. Advantage Marketing Partners ranked:
- #10 Largest U.S. Agency Network
- #19 Largest Agency Company Worldwide
- #1 U.S. Promotions Agency Network
- #1 U.S. Experiential / Event Marketing Agency Network
- #3 Largest U.S. Hispanic-American Agency
- #46 Largest U.S. Digital Agency Networks
The top ranking reflects an exemplary year for Advantage Marketing Partners, which experienced significant growth in 2016 fueled by expanded service offerings via strategic acquisitions, key new business wins for multiple Retailers and Manufacturers, and consistent organic growth.
Ad Age’s 73rd Agency Report, published annually since 1945, includes rankings of the largest agencies and agency companies based on previous year’s revenue and is available at AdAge.com/agencyreport2017.