We’re bringing our clients new ways of thinking about engaging today’s consumers in a media-saturated, ever-changing marketplace."
IRVINE, Calif. — Advantage Marketing Partners is the No. 1 Promotion Agency Network and No. 1 Experiential/Event Marketing Agency in the United States, according to the Ad Age Agency Report 2019.
The agency collective also ranks:
- No. 7 of the Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines
- No. 15 of the World’s 25 Largest Agency Companies, moving up one spot from last year
- No. 20 of the Largest Consolidated Networks Worldwide
“These exemplary rankings are a reflection of the creativity, innovation, dedication, collaboration and hard work on display every day among our teams,” said Advantage Solutions President and Chief Commercial Officer Jill Griffin. “We’re bringing our clients new ways of thinking about engaging today’s consumers in a media-saturated, ever-changing marketplace and striving to execute at the highest level. As they grow, we grow.”
The Ad Age Agency Report is an annual ranking and analysis of advertising and marketing services agencies. The report, published every year since 1945, includes rankings based on U.S. and worldwide revenue.
Advantage Marketing Partners agencies include:
- Branding and design agencies Hatch and Daymon
- Consumer marketing and shopper agencies EDGE, IN Connected Marketing, RED/E and Upshot Agency
- Digital, data and brand experience agencies AMP Agency, Adlucent and Jun Group
- Retail and experiential agencies Advantage Customer Experience, Advantage Fulfillment and Collateral, Brand Connections, Bump Club & Beyond, CDS, Daymon Interactions, Eventus and Sunflower Group
- Away-from-home and culinary agencies Marlin Network and CSSI