IRVINE, California — Advantage Marketing Partners is the No. 1 Experiential/Event Marketing Agency Network and No. 1 Promotion Agency Network in the United States for the seventh consecutive year, according to Ad Age Agency Report 2020.
The agency collective, part of Advantage Solutions, also ranks:
- No. 8 of the Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines
- No. 14 of the World’s 25 Largest Agency Companies, moving up one spot from 2019
- No. 15 of the Largest Consolidated Networks Worldwide, up from No. 20 in 2019
“Despite a year of only modest growth for U.S. agencies, Advantage again proved its ability to drive impressive organic revenue growth both in the U.S. and in total worldwide,” said Advantage Solutions President and Chief Commercial Officer Jill Griffin.
“Our performance is powered by our talented teams’ innovative thinking, their collaborative mentality and our omnichannel services, which have been developed over time through our close connection to brands, retailers and shoppers. These strengths will be more important than ever as we manage through the extreme changes in consumer sentiment and behavior we’re all experiencing. Our clients and customers are depending on us to quickly address the new challenges and identify and leverage the opportunities ahead. We’re very well-positioned to add value and help our partners navigate it all.”
Advantage Marketing Partners includes:
- Retail and experiential agencies Advantage Customer Experience, Brand Connections, Bump Club & Beyond, Interactions, Eventus and Sunflower Group
- Branding and design agencies Daymon and Hatch
- Consumer marketing and shopper agencies EDGE Marketing, IN Connected Marketing, RED/E, SixSpeed and Upshot
- Digital, data and brand experience agencies AMP Agency, Adlucent and Jun Group
- Away-from-home and culinary agencies CSSI and Marlin Network
- Strategy and research agency Halverson
In 2019, Advantage Marketing Partners grew with the acquisitions of Bump Club & Beyond and Halverson Group. SixSpeed joined Advantage Marketing Partners in January 2020.
“We’ve continued to broaden our portfolio of services and invest in expertise to remain on the forefront of trends and offer our clients and customers unique solutions to capture incremental growth opportunities,” Griffin said.
The Ad Age Agency Report is an annual ranking and analysis of advertising and marketing services agencies. The report, published every year since 1945, includes rankings based on U.S. and worldwide revenue.