IRVINE, California — Advantage Marketing Partners is the No. 1 Experiential/Event Marketing Agency Network and No. 1 Promotion Agency Network in the United States for the eighth consecutive year, according to Ad Age Agency Report 2021.
The agency collective, part of Advantage Solutions, also ranks:
- No. 11 of the Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines
- No. 18 of the World’s Largest Agency Companies
- No. 24 of the Largest Consolidated Networks Worldwide
“I can’t say enough about our talented teams’ resiliency, innovative thinking, collaboration and resolve in the face of unprecedented, pandemic-fueled headwinds and accelerated change,” said Advantage Solutions President and Chief Commercial Officer Jill Griffin. “Our results continue to be powered by each agency’s ability to find and quickly act on new opportunities unique to every brand, retail and hospitality client in our portfolio.
“Last year our teams focused on the development and rapid scaling up of new products and services to help brands and retailers connect with, surprise and delight the fast-growing universe of digital shoppers in new and safe ways, including e-commerce sampling with online order pickup or delivery, virtual events and digital demos.”
Advantage Marketing Partners includes:
- Retail and experiential agencies Advantage Customer Experience, Brand Connections, Bump Club and Beyond, Interactions, Eventus and Sunflower Group
- Private brand agency Daymon
- Consumer marketing and shopper agencies EDGE Marketing, IN Connected Marketing, RED/E, SixSpeed and Upshot
- Digital, data and brand experience agencies AMP Agency, Adlucent, Jun Group, SmallTalk and Hatch
- Hospitality and culinary marketing agencies CSSI and Marlin Network
- Strategy and research agency Halverson Group
“We’re committed to investing in new capabilities to ensure each of our agencies is best positioned to offer its clients effective, efficient solutions online, in stores or on-premise. We know our value lies in our ability to help our clients connect with new and existing customers no matter what their purchase journey,” Griffin said.
The Ad Age Agency Report is an annual ranking and analysis of advertising and marketing services agencies. The report, published every year since 1945, includes rankings based on U.S. and worldwide revenue.